NAVTEQ would like an e-learning training “tablet” that transforms technicians in concession as defenders of navigation system updates: both experts and passionate promoters and defenders of the product.
- Explain to technicians why selling technical updates are important.
- Change the mentality of technicians: convince them of the importance of updates.
- Give technicians the means (knowledge and arguments) to convince the client of the importance of navigation system updates.
- Help technicians understand the subject and appreciate this equipment so experts can be placed for this project.
The training will take place in three phases:
- Understanding: The key information concerning navigation system updates will be provided by quizzes and animations.
- Changes: The student will be lead to advise three clients. These scenarios show the existing attitudes and the good attitudes to adopt, and how to correct the errors in order to change.
- Further Understanding: The student will apply their new knowledge and will give advice and responses concerning the updates of the client.