Within the framework of its computer security training session, Renault’s Executive IT Department wished to draw employee attention to possible network risks, and the solutions available to ensure data is secure. In 2013, KTM Advance created a serious game to these ends.
- To reinforce the effectiveness of the training program by making it more pragmatic and immersive.
- To stimulate employee motivation and engagement with an innovative pedagogical approach.
- To favorise an overall understanding of the risk analysis process and data security.
The content is presented as a series of “missions,” each with a distinct pedagogical aim. Each mission centers on a problem to be resolved by:
- Qualifying the threat,
- Analyzing and treating the risks,
- Responding accordingly to any attacks.