Our sole challenge is to produce highly effective training programs.
When an Instructional Designer defines the unifying theme of the training, he compares:
• educational objectives of training, content and objectives by topic
• cognitive abilities to develop
• teaching methods
Then, the choice of the educational structure to develop will be based on these characteristics:
• definition of the learner progression's structure: linear, open, star, parallel, etc.
• definition of learning objects/chunks
• selection of multimedia tools
• choice of assessment methods
At KTM Advance, we take the best of classic training methods, serious games, e-learning, self-paced learning, coaching, and accompanied learning and mold the result into a unique training program customized to your needs. This will enable your company to develop its know-how and human capital.