In the framework of the Eumédis Qualithème project, financed by the European Union, APCM (Assemblée Permanente des Chambres de Métiers) decided to implement a management and quality training programme for directors of small and mid-sized companies and for Qualitheme coordinators in Mediterranean countries.
• Offer the target audience a document base equivalent to a 30-day training programme (26 training modules)
• Implement the solution on the Moodle LMS
• Develop the whole programme in one month.
To meet these objectives, KTM Advance developed a 40-hour multimedia training course implemented on the Moodle learning management platform.
KTM-Advance created and developed 26 online training modules in French and English in one month, containing more than 2500 screens, 554 exercises, and 10 3D videos. A team of 25 people was devoted to this challenge.
• Chapter by chapter access
• Navigation tools and progress information in the modules
• 3D Video
• High-level animation & interactivity