The History of KTM Advance
The Creation of KTM Advance.
• 1995: Pierre Breese, Industrial Property consultant (www.bredema.fr) and Jean-François Rapp, an expert in Knowledge Management, create Advance, with the goal of helping companies develop and leverage their knowledge capital.
• 2003/2004, two e-learning heavyweights merge with Advance:
- The team of KTM System, with an expertise in creating and developing custom e-learning solutions
- Millenium, a French leader in creating, developing, and accompanying specific information systems training
These mergers enable the new company to build on the natural synergy developed over an almost constant 8-year partnership, and unite with a common objective: to better respond to the demands of the market and the challenge of helping our clients develop their human capital.
The result is KTM ADVANCE.
The Advance of KTM Advance
• 2005/2006 - The new company enters the international e-learning market as a major actor thanks to its clients. KTM Advance begins to produce in-house collaborative production tools. Turnover doubles annually; KTM Advance obtains 76% of the budgets the company bids on.
• 2007/2008 - Innovation ! KTM Advance presents its first Serious Games ! An exciting year for KTM Advance, the first french company to enter this market ! Yves Dambach, CEO of KTM Advance: "The creativity and reliability of our team, and the relevance and innovation of our solutions have enabled us to launch more projects than ever before! Today we count 15 people in our team. But now, it's time to grow!"
• 2009 - KTM Advance recruits and opens offices in the United Kingdom and in Germany. The company ranks 266th among the Deloitte 500 Fast Growing Companies in terms of growth (635% in the last 5 years). KTM Advance is the reference for custom distance-learning solutions in France.
• 2010/2011 - KTM Advance is present in the USA! KTM Advance's serious games win awards and KTM Advance is selected to speak to the major conferences on distance learning and serious games worldwide. The company has more than 50 employees.